Frequently Asked Questions
Membership at Country Hills
Q: Is Country Hills Golf Club open to the public?
A: Country Hills is a member-owned private equity golf club that is only open to Members of the Club, and their guests.
Q: When did the club first open?
A: The club opened in 1992.
Who designed the two courses at Country Hills?
A: Dave Bennett of Texas designed the original two courses at Country Hills (The Links & The Ridge). The Links course was redesigned by award-winning Canadian course architect Thomas McBroom of Ontario. The re-designed course was completed in 2010 and re-named "The Talons".
Q: What facilities are available at Country Hills?
- Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
- Elegant 39,000 Square-Foot Clubhouse
- Full Dining and Banquet Facilities with Private Meeting Space
- Practice Facility with full two-way driving range, large chipping area, two sand bunkers, and three putting greens
- Pro Shop with the latest in golf equipment and apparel for men and women
- Men's/Women's Locker Rooms with towel service
Q: What types of Memberships are offered?
A: Country Hills Golf Club has a variety of membership options including Equity, Corporate, Invitational (Annual), and Social.
Q: What are the privileges of a golf membership?
A: Full use of all golf and clubhouse facilities as well as dining and social privileges.
Q: How do I become a member of Country Hills Golf Club?
A: Submit a completed membership application with payment of dues along with a preauthorized banking agreement to: Country Hills Golf Club, 1334 Country Hills Blvd. NW, Calgary, AB T3K 5A9
Share pricing and other membership information can be obtained by contacting General Manager, Brent Syme at Brent.Syme@countryhills.ab.ca